Welcome To Bae's Motel Hops Inn
| Bunnies | Small Animals |
Going on vacation but pet sitting is not attainable? Our services are 24/7!
We now offer Bunny Boarding for a small fee of $10 per day, per bunny!
We understand that parents have busy lives and like to go away for business or pleasure. While one would love to take their furry companion with them, it's not always possible. For that reason, we now offer Bunny Sitting/Boarding, with isolated cages, for your bunnies protection. Your baby will be well taken care of!
Your pet will be enchanted to be away from their parents for a while! We provide the cages, bowls, water bottles, toys, litter box with shavings and food. All you will need to bring is your bunny. If the cage is decent sized, you are more than welcome to bring their home cage instead to keep them from getting stressed or home sick. There are knowledgeable and welcoming staff standing by waiting for your call!
Come and book your stay with us!
At our discretion,
- If bunny boarded longer than 15 days, total amount for 15 days must be paid in full at drop off. If staying longer, the remaining balance will be paid at pickup.
- Owner dropping of pet with pre-existing conditions such as illness, sick, fleas and ticks will take full responsibility for pet being under our care. We will not be held responsible for sudden deaths.
- If small pet is currently on antibiotics, medicine can be administered free of charge.
- In the event your pet may require immediate veterinary assistance, an additional charge of $50 will be applied. Owner is fully responsible for the cost of the vet visit, treatment and anything else that entails with your pet's sickness.
- Any bunny not paid/picked up or ignored after being contacted at the pick up date, will result in an automatic surrender to our local shelter.
- Any bunny is welcome for any amount of days.
- Request of update pictures is okay when asked.
- A list of veggies/fruit acceptable to feed the bunny being boarded is encouraged but not needed.
- No cage, supplies, food or hay needed for the bunny for boarding with us! But will be okay if dropping off with any of the items mentioned. We supply any and all feed as well as the 3 types of hay: Orchard Grass, Alfalfa Hay and Timothy Hay.
- A complimentary grooming, nail trim and thorough washing/waxing of carrier/cage(if applies) will be given when picked up.