Welcome To Bae's Motel Hops Inn
Please keep in mind, this is my home. Not a facility. We are not a business. I'm a specialized breeder where my bunnies are kept in my Ranch. I decided to bunny board becasue a lot of MY customers needed sitting. I don't own fancy spaces, bunny apartments or bunny condos. We welcome any bunny when I am available. If your bunny is sick, sneezing, wheezing, requires special attention/care, is severely aggressive, too skittish, please don't board with us. He or she will be much better at a facility where vets are around for specialized care. Thank you.
| Bunnies | Guinea Pigs | Hamsters
Going on vacation but pet sitting is not attainable? Our services are 24/7!
We now offer Bunny Boarding for a small fee of $10 per day, per bunny!
We understand that parents have busy lives and like to go away for business or pleasure. While one would love to take their furry companion with them, it's not always possible. For that reason, we now offer Bunny Sitting/Boarding, with isolated cages, for your bunnies protection. Your baby will be well taken care of! We welcome all types of bunnies.
Your pet will be enchanted to be away from their parents for a while! We provide the cages, bowls, water bottles, toys, litter box with shavings and food. All you will need to bring is your bunny. If the cage is decent sized, you are more than welcome to bring their home cage instead to keep them from getting stressed or home sick.
Come and book your stay with us!
Please Note: revised policy & takes effect for any bunnies coming in after: April 1st, 2018 @ 8:00 AM and past submission for future boardings. I reserve the right to modify my sales terms policy as I see fit at ANYTIME. It is your responsibility to contact us for any questions or concerns. Thank you!
At our discretion,
- If bunny boarded longer than 15 days, total amount must be paid in full at drop off. If staying longer, the remaining balance will be paid at pickup with the surcharge of $20 per day per bunny/bunnies are stayed longer.
- Minimum 3-Night stay required.
- Owner dropping of pet with pre-existing conditions such as known illness, fleas and ticks will take full responsibility for pet being under our care. We will not be held responsible for sudden deaths.
- If small pet is sick or currently on antibiotics, you will not be able to board with us.
- In the event your pet may require immediate veterinary assistance, an additional charge of $100 will be applied. Owner is fully responsible for the cost of the vet visit, treatment and anything else that entails with your pet's sickness.
- Any bunny not paid/picked up or ignored after being contacted at the pick up date, will result in an automatic surrender to our local shelter.
- Any pet not picked up on the arranged date for any reason, there will be a surcharge of $20 per day per pet that it is stayed longer. Please be sure on the pickup/drop-off dates upon submitting form to avoid any extra charges.
- Any small pet is welcome for any amount of days.
- A list of veggies/fruit acceptable to feed the bunny being boarded is encouraged but not needed.
- No cage, supplies, food or hay needed for the bunny for boarding with us! But will be okay if dropping off with any of the items mentioned. We supply any and all feed as well as the 3 types of hay: Orchard Grass, Alfalfa Hay and Timothy Hay.
- If a Bunny Boarding Form was submitted and you no longer require boarding for any reason, there will be a $60.00 cancellation fee charged to your account. If payment is not submitted, you will be banned from our store and no longer be able to board with us. Furthermore, your name and your emergency contact will be added to our Banned List. We make ourselves available 24/7 and cancel plans, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, trips, special events and family gatherings to be available to you and your pet. We hope the courtesy is extended the same way to us by complying to our terms. It is your responsibility to contact us. We are available 24/7. Thank you for understanding!
Bunny Boarding entails:
- Xtra-Large Plastic Bottom Cage measuring 46-8/9-inch length by 22-4/5-inch width by 24-inch height
- Xtra-Large Metal Play Pen measuring 24 inch width Dimensions: of each panel: 24"W x 24-48"H
- 2 large corner litter pans with paper/shavings bedding that gets cleaned twice a day
- Measured/Unlimitted daily Brand name Pellets (if applies, some bunnies don't eat rabbit pellets)
- Mentioned handful of fruits and veggies daily
- Mentioned Orchard/Timothy/Grass or Alfalfa Hay - unlimited amount given
- Water Bottle & Water Bowl with pee pad under for drips or accidental pee
- Food bowl and hay rack
- All Day - Open cage and play pen
- Sleep Schedule: 8:00 pm bunny goes inside cage to sleep and goes back out at 8:00 am
- Toys to keep bunnies from being bored
In the event you decide to cancel/no-show last minute, you are subject to a penalty fee of $60. Fail to make payment towards the cancellation fee, will result in you being banned from our website and future services. Furthermore, your name, emergency contact's name plus city will be added to the Banned List. Non-negotiable.
Banned List due to Policy not honored or never submitted payment for cancelling:
- Chhaya Shadra and Brett Curry from Mountain View, CA.
- Suzanne and Odin Ansari from Livermore, CA.
- Danielle Kumar
- Tanya Mitra from Palo Alto, CA.
- Timmi Cabacang from Sanb Francsico, CA.
- Susan Tsai and Kimberly Tsai from Fremont, CA.
- Natalie Villagomez and Daniil Khidekel from Oakland, CA.
- Allysa Veigel from Sunnyvale, CA.
- Prestine Batallones from Union City, CA.
- Jolene Torr and Colin McCarty from Oakland, CA.
- Thuy Ngo and Jessica Nguyen from San Francisco, CA.
Please note, by cancelling, no shows or avoiding the fee, your name and Emergency contact will be displayed. Please do not submit bunny boarding form if you are not committed to having your bunny boarded. Thank you in advance! :)