Public Announcement: Effective 05/01/2023, Bunny Boarding will no longer be available at my home residence due to my house in Hayward selling. However, Josue has agreed for bunny boarding to resume at his home address with the condition his home address not be disclosed to anybody. Therefor, we will meet at the parking lot of Meek Park for DROPOFFS AND PICKUPS. His home is in Standish Ave. 1 minute away in from this lovely park! Those of you that have boarded with us before will be able to continue boarding this way! If you don’t feel comfortable with this arrangement, we completely understand. Keep looking for bunny boarders. I’m sure you’ll find a few in time for your event! Thank you for your loyalty, trusting us with your bunnies all these years and understanding!
On Google Maps: Bae’s Magic Top Hat Rabbitry
123456 Hampton Rd, Hayward, CA 94541.
123456 Hampton Rd, Hayward, CA 94541.
Welcome To Bae's Motel Hops Inn
Please keep in mind, this is my home. Not a facility. We are not a business or veterinarian experts. I'm a specialized breeder where my bunnies (Rabbitry) are kept in my Ranch in Nevada. I decided to bunny board because a lot of MY customers that purchased a bunny from US before have been in need of sitting that I became available to them. I don't own fancy spaces, bunny apartments or bunny condos. When I'm not at work or school I can help you nanny-sit your baby. We welcome any bunny when I am available. If your bunny is sick, sneezing, wheezing, requires special attention/care, is severely aggressive, too skittish, please don't board with us. He or she will be much better at a boarding facility where vets are around for specialized care. Thank you.
| Bunnies | Guinea Pigs | Hamsters
Going on vacation but pet sitting is not attainable?
We now offer Bunny Boarding for a small fee of $10 per day, per bunny!
We understand that parents have busy lives and like to go away for business or pleasure. While one would love to take their furry companion with them, it's not always possible. For that reason, we now offer Bunny Sitting/Boarding, with isolated cages, for your bunnies protection. Your baby will be well taken care of! We welcome all types of bunnies.
Come and book your stay with us!
Please Note: revised policy & takes effect for any bunnies coming in after: April 1st, 2018 @ 8:00 AM and past submission for future boardings. I reserve the right to modify my sales terms policy as I see fit at ANYTIME. It is your responsibility to contact us for any questions or concerns. Thank you!
At our discretion,
- If bunny boarded longer than 15 days, total amount must be paid in full at drop off. If staying longer, the remaining balance will be paid at pickup with the surcharge of $20 per day per bunny/bunnies are stayed longer.
- Works same way, if you wrote you will stay certain days and pickup early, you will be charged full term you wrote.
- Minimum 5-Night stay required. (To avoid stress and illness that occur from traveling back and fourth)
- No. You can not come inside my home.
- We do not take pictures or videos! Please take as many pictures of your baby before dropping off so you don’t miss them. Please do not ask.
- If you are not comfortable with dropping your pets off at my home for our care, please look elsewhere. I will not take it personal. My house, my rules!
- I reserve the right to deny anyone service. I board bunnies to my buyers only! There is a trust established as breeders and bunny-caregivers. Do not feel we owe you anything because we love bunnies and caring for them for $10 is just a passion. There are actual established companies that are boarding facilities/vets that will care for your bunny and have no problem obliging to your every request. We do this for the simple enjoyment, when we have the time and space.
- Owner dropping off pet with pre-existing conditions such as known illness, fleas and ticks will take full responsibility for pet being under our care. We will not be held responsible for sudden deaths.
- If small pet is sick or currently on antibiotics, you will not be able to board with us.
- In the event your pet may require immediate veterinary assistance, an additional charge of $100 will be applied. Owner is fully responsible for the cost of the vet visit, treatment and anything else that entails with your pet's sickness.
- Any bunny not paid/picked up or ignored after being contacted at the pick up date, will result in an automatic surrender to our local shelter.
- Any pet not picked up on the arranged date for any reason, there will be a surcharge of $20 per day per pet that it is stayed longer. This is only due to the fact there are other people wanting their bunny cared for the later dates you selected you would have already picked up but didn’t. This results in us cancelling their boarding and them have little to no time to find another place. Please be sure on the pickup/drop-off dates upon submitting form to avoid any extra charges.
- Any small pet is welcome for any amount of days.
- A list of veggies/fruit acceptable to feed the bunny being boarded is encouraged but not needed.
- No cage, supplies, food or hay needed for the bunny for boarding with us! We just require you to bring his/her rabbits pellets if different than Purina. We supply any and all veggies/fruit as well as the 3 types of hay: Orchard Grass, Alfalfa Hay and Timothy Hay.
- There have been 0 incidents of death, sickness, illness, injuries etc in the past decade we started boarding families pets. We make sure each and every bunny goes home more socialized and docile than anything. Our #1 priority is ensuring their safety, overall health and well-being.
- If a Bunny Boarding Form was submitted and you no longer require boarding for any reason, there will be a $60.00 cancellation fee charged to your account. If payment is not submitted, you will be banned from our store and no longer be able to board with us. Furthermore, your name and your emergency contact will be added to our Banned List. We make ourselves available 24/7 and cancel plans, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, trips, special events and family gatherings to be available to you and your pet. We hope the courtesy is extended the same way to us by complying to our terms. It is your responsibility to contact us. We are available 24/7. Thank you for understanding!
Drop-offs / Pickup Schedules:
(Unless other arrangements were made in advance)
Monday — After 10 am
Tuesday — After 10 am
Wednesday — After 10 am
Thursday — After 10 am
Friday — After 10 am
Saturday — After 10 am
Sunday — After 10 am
*TENTATIVE* Schedule subject to change in accordance with availability.
Please fill out the Bunny Boarding Form and submit below:
Bunny Boarding entails:
- Xtra-Large Plastic Bottom Cage measuring 46-8/9-inch length by 22-4/5-inch width by 24-inch height (WE NO LONGER USE THIS. A BUNNY CLIENT NOTIFIED ME SHE HAD TO AMPUTATE HER BUNNY'S ARM DUE TO INJURY WHEN THEY WERE AT WORK. As a precaution, we won’t be using this cage just playpen so it never happens to us)
- Xtra-Large Metal Play Pen measuring 24 inch width Dimensions: of each panel: 8 of 24"W x 48"H
- 1 large corner litter pans with paper/shavings bedding that gets cleaned twice a day (you could bring your own)
- Measured/Unlimited daily Purina (or your brand)Pellets (if applies, some bunnies don't eat rabbit pellets)
- Mentioned handful of fruits and veggies daily
- Mentioned Orchard/Timothy/Grass or Alfalfa Hay - unlimited amount given daily
- Water Bottle & Water Bowl (if you have yours you want us to use that’s okay as well, let us know)
- Food bowl and hay rack
- All Day - Playpen area only to avoid injuries, ingested toxic items and to be extremely safe! We would love to have your bunny roam free but there are various ways your bun could suffer an injury.
- Holding/Petting - Bunnies hate being picked up. Therefor, we will not bother them. We pet them when changing their litter box daily, feeding them and giving them fresh water. This has shown a positive reinforcement and has even made bunnies more docile and less stressed to be in a new environment.
- Solitary - As I have mentioned before: Your bunny will be the only one in my living room! Since the VHD2 Disease, we no longer allow multiple bunnies separated with playpens in my home. We disinfect and sanitize our supplies including not opening windows to avoid airborne/direct contact with this disease. Your bunny will have a fan/air purifier during its stay instead.
In the event you decide to cancel/no-show last minute, you are subject to a penalty fee of $60. Fail to make payment towards the cancellation fee, will result in you being banned from our website and future services. Furthermore, your name, emergency contact's name plus city will be added to the Banned List. Non-negotiable.
Banned List due to Policy not honored or never submitted payment for cancelling
- Chhaya Shadra and Brett Curry from Mountain View, CA
- Suzanne and Odin Ansari from Livermore, CA
- Danielle Kumar
- Tanya Mitra from Palo Alto, CA
- Timmi Cabacang from Sanb Francsico, CA
- Susan Tsai and Kimberly Tsai from Fremont, CA
- Natalie Villagomez and Daniil Khidekel from Oakland, CA
- Allysa Veigel from Sunnyvale, CA
- Prestine Batallones from Union City, CA
- Jolene Torr and Colin McCarty from Oakland, CA
- Thuy Ngo and Jessica Nguyen from San Francisco, CA
- Jiawei Xie with Raphael from Cupertino, CA
- Natalya Shimanovskaya from 579 61st St. Unit 4G Brooklyn, NY 112200
Please note, by cancelling, no shows or avoiding the fee, your name and Emergency contact will be displayed. Please do not submit bunny boarding form if you are not committed to having your bunny boarded. Thank you in advance! :)